Friday, January 26, 2007

So another year, another journey ahead

Hey, I will have another blog for another journey and I try to keep you updated as good as I can. This year my life is taking me from Halifax to New York to Frankfurt to Jakarta to Seoul to Daegu to Frankfurt and hopefully back to Halifax for a visit.

My journey will start in less than 46 hours and tonight is going to be my first farewell party. They always make me cry, so I hope this is not going to happen tonight, but you never know.

Yes I always say, never look back, never be sad for saying goodbye, but start looking forward to when you re gonna see everyone again, but sometimes its hard to feel that way.

Anyways, this post is just to start things off, I will keep you up to date as I continue my path of life!

Please feel free to leave a comment and keep in touch.

Take good care of yourself everyone,
Rich

1 Comments:

At 3:17 AM, Blogger Kimchi said...

Man, you making it hard for me to keep track of your blogs ;) Gues I am getting old and sloooooow haha....

Sooo...as I posted on another blog of yours...you never know: I cant believe that I will be back in Uvic within less than 6 weeks. Exited, yet scared. Its never the same, when coming back, is it? Some of my friends wont be there and is a week enough to make new ones? I dont know, yet I hope so.

I am sad and exited that we both travel the world on different paths, cause there is so much we can share about our experiences, yes I was crying when I realized that it is one more good-bye for probably more than 6 months...and I am a lil jealous too that you are brave enough to walk on a path I would have wanted too, but was scared off. Way to go!!! Leave an impression and dont be so bitter, you are too young for that ;)

And one thing I cant mention often enough, so you will always remember: I will always be there to support and love you, no matter where you are in this world (and no matter how much we fight :P

Cause in the end, I will ALWAYS be your OLDER sister :D *major grin*

MUUUAAHHHAAAAAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home