Saturday, February 03, 2007

Back "home"

So where is home really?Well for now lets call it Frankfurt, Germany. I got in wednesday and it feels kind of strange. I had been gone for almost 6 months, but nothing really changed, everything was still the same old. I didnt even feel the need to call everyone up and let them know I m back. I guess I m not really back yet. Only met a couple of people so far. Its weird, it really seems like I never left and Halifax was just a one night dream.

Good to be back, but sad to have left as well. Halifax was an awesome time, which I never want to miss. Great people, some of them really surprised me in the end. One thing I ve learned, well I kind of knew it before, but it really clicked just nowÉ DonÕt just people on the first occasion, people donÕt ever seem to be who you think they are.Keep in touch is always hard, but this time I will really try, because some people have really touched my heart.

My life is on the line. And I ve been thinkin about it a lot the last couple of days. Friendships, Relationship, University, Internship, Future job..pretty much everything that defines my life will be decided during the next 12 months and I hope it will all pan out to be the perfect fit.The travel only just begun and yet I feel tired of traveling already. I dont know I m still excited and I m sure by the time I leave I cant wait to go to the next place.NY was good, but well some people will wonder how, but to me NY is just boring.

Anyways I ll try to keep this updated way better than my last blog.Thank you again Halifax for a great time, which has inspired me in so many ways.

2 Comments:

At 6:24 PM, Blogger Carolin(a) said...

Hey you cosmopolitan! :)

Can't believe that

1. you're back
2. nothing seems to be different (I bet you've changed - and isn't that the most important change that could ever happen?)
3. you had the same "flash of thoughts" - during the last week I was isolated (being ill isolates you immediately) and I thought about the same stuff - life, universtiy, future, job.......
and finally
4. you are stealing "my" blog-design ;-) HOW DARE YOU?!

Take care and enjoy!
Caro

 
At 11:26 PM, Blogger AdamHarris said...

ok Richard, you are way to deep for me, glad all your travels were safe, hali misses you, and just one question, Who's you Daddy??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home