Friday, February 09, 2007

Impressions of a short visit

It is just a short transition period for me, so a lot of people I will only see once, which feels kind of strange, but oh well. This is supposed to be, where my origins lay, but then again, if someone asked me right now, whats your address, I would ask them, which one?

Anyways enough of the melancholy.

So whats new for this week?
Writing a test monday, for bureucracy reasons might have to graduate 3months later =(
Hope I can avoid it though.

I missed Baseball, it gives me so much energy, even though I was really sore after practice (5h) it was still awesome and I cant wait for sunday. Dont know how I m going to survive a whole summer without playing. but maybe I ll be able to play somewhere in Korea, although its a national sport there, so they are really good, but we ll see.

What else is new? I dont know, but it seems like Southeast Asia has really taken over my life lately, which is not a bad thing at all. I just never expected it until I started studying Southeast Asian Studies 2 years ago.

Anyways my ticket is pretty much set for febuary 27th and its getting closer and closer...so much stuff piling up to be done be for, but should all work out.

Ok this is it for now... will keep you updated later on!

Take care,
Rich

2 Comments:

At 5:53 AM, Blogger Kimchi said...

ASIA rocks, DUDE!!! :P

Missing my Asian friends, even though I had an super awesome weekend in NYC with an Columbian friend. He is really cool, so are his friends!

Must be weird being home after such a "long" time and already kinda packing again.

Good luck for the test!
big hug,
SIS :)

PS: I might end up going to France!

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Celine said...

waiting, waiting waiting

 

Post a Comment

<< Home