Monday, May 12, 2008

Lonely

Once again I m in this room so crowded you can barely breath and you feel all alone dying for someone to come talk to you and take you out of that misery.

Tamia - Smile :
So i put on my make up put a smile on my face and if anyone ask me everything is ok imLaughing cuz no one knows the joke is on me cuz im dyin inside with my pride and a smile on myFace...on my face singing, la la la, la la, lalala, la la, la la, la la, la la, la la, la la laLaaaa

thats it for today.. see you all someday, sometimes, somewhere.....

1 Comments:

At 1:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rich, I know its been a while since you wrote on your blog.. hopefully things have started looking up. Things sometimes seem to really suck when you are going through it, I know.. but it sometimes makes you a better, stronger person having made it through it in the end.. its an experience, and we learn from them.. what sets us all apart is the ability to have faith in what we do... If at the end of the day what we do ignites a passion and makes us happy doing it, it doesn't always mean it'll be easy, but it doesn't make it any less worth doing.

Rich, you are an amazing person, and you care about what you do, its easy to see that. Don't be too hard on yourself... Take it easy and take care of yourself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home