Monday, February 25, 2008

pain keeps coming

I had a really great week with April and we had tons of fun and went to lots of places. She cheered me up a lot and made me get over some troubles, but now that she s gone its all coming back to me.

Its like people try to get me down, try to beat me up, try to prove me i m not strong enough.

So lots of upsets and disappointments have been going on this week, but also good things.

So I got my final two papers handed back to me. and i passed them, so panding two signatures, i will be able to start my thesis on friday and its going to be about american sports.. come on thats the field i m an expert in. i better not fail in that one ;)

anyways....i dont really feel like bloggin, I just needed to breath out.

So final statement for today is... You know that you need to see a doctor when your chest keeps hurting especially on your left side. I just hope its not a heartattack in the making. I guess I should really see a doctor.

See y all later

1 Comments:

At 10:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know one of my favorite song goes like this...

~when the ocean rise
and thunders roar
I will soar with you
above the storm...

You are the King
over the flood
and I will be still
Know you are God~

don't ever think that you have to go through stuff alone... God is with you, and I am with you... just open your eyes!!!

I love you as always...
smelly feet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home