Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Finally heading out - Padang, here I come!

To start of the blog with the words of Mark Twain to underline what I ve been trying to tell a lot of you.
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."

I ll be leaving in 6 hours, finally getting excited. I thank all of you for your travel wishes.

I might not be able to come online that often during the next 3 months, but I will still go to an internet cafe or something frequently, so keep checking back!

Take care everyone =)

1 Comments:

At 6:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write very well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home