Monday, July 09, 2007

a week in, seems like i m lost n the crowd

8 days have passed, still jetlagged, still cant sleep, yet always so tired at work. I guess its part because I dont have anything to do. Really hope things will speed up, because the project we re doing right now, we re doing with 2 people and i could probably run 3 projects bymyself withuot spending more time in the office. I guess I have more experience than they expected off me.

Anyways, enough about work. Korea is good. Been drinking quite a bit, but actually not since friday, so im slowing down again, which is good, might not drink this week, but friday a friend of mine will get here....so i guess then i ll get to see more of the nightlife. plus my mom is here right now so i m meeting more of my fam, which is good.

other than that.. the subway system is pretty good and the location of my apt is pretty cool. i really have everyhing around here. restaurants, bars, malls, bakerys, karoke, supermarkets, subway station... pretty much all you need in korea, so thats all good.

other than that...what else is new? hmmm... not too much actually. i guess thats all i can tell you for now...

but seriously life is going well and i guess my internship already ends in 7 weeks... so fast..crazy...

hey if anyone wants to visit, let me know, ok?

i can show you around...hehe

take care world, whereever you might be...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home