Friday, May 18, 2007

diet is over

This will be short. Just to let you know. Tomorrow my sis gets in. After she leaves it is only 3 days till I leave and then I ll be traveling for a week, so I might not see the internet too frequently the next 18 days, but I ll catch up after that.
So please don’t be mad if I don’t answer immediately, but I ll be trying to get online once in a while.

Also once my sis gets here, I will stop my diet, because I m sure she doesn’t want to diet the way I do, which consists of not eating until 5pm and then having dinner. By now I ve lost 14, which makes it 78kg. So I guess that’s enough.

Just to give you an overview, where I will be the next couple of weeks. At least that’s the plan for now ;)

May 19th - May 30th Padang, Indonesia
May 30th – June 2nd Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
June 2nd – June 5th Manila, Philippines
June 5th Singapore, Singapore
June 6th – early July – Frankfurt, Germany

To give you an update about what else was going on around the world this week:

- Korea, after 56 years, finally sends trains to the North and South respectively, which might not seem such a big deal, but it represents a lot of dreams for the two nations.
- Chrysler was sold to Cerberus
- Indonesian Islands are vanishing, because of the sea level rise
- Serbia´s Marija Serifovic wins song contest and leads to euphoria(?) for reinstallement of normal life in the whole country
- India hit by heat wave (40 degrees)
- Britain´s Lewis Hamilton becomes the youngest F1 Driver to lead the Standings
- Berlin talks on Europen Union constitution begin
- Oprah Winfrey last year gave 58.3 Million US$ to charity, ranking her #1 worldwide
- China´s economy is exploding reaching a April trade surplus of 16.9 Billion US$
- 10 of the 30 most polluting power plants in Europe are situated in Germany
- Indonesia replaced 5 of its ministers
- France elected its President Sarkozy, which led to large protests, because he is seen as a hardliner that’s against foreign workers and announced its Prime Minister Fillion.
- Tony Blair resigned and was replaced by Gordon Brown, who is seen as Anti-EU
- Sony´s PS3 has only been in 2nd place behind Nintendo´s Wii success

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home