Wednesday, May 02, 2007

no worries...sorry if i did you make worry

Hey everyone,

just to clarify some things. My last blog must have sounded really depressing. I m really good. I m having a good time here. It is just some of the things that affected us trainees. Some of things didn’t affect me at all and I guess because I had studied about Indonesia before I knew a lot of the things coming towards me. So no worries there.
The only things really bothering me is the lack of sleep, haha…well I guess I will never in my life get rid of that. Remember me saying I have nothing to do ;P I think I actually havent had a day here, which I spent only with things that I wanted to do.
But oh well, after all I guess I like that. All of you know I cant live without.

The only other thing that really bothers me is the food. I think actually the first thing I will do when I go to Kuala Lumpur is go to Mcdonalds and in Germany get a Donair. LOL….Seems so weird, but I really need some meat and maybe pork, because here most of the nutrition comes from the rice I guess. Haha.

Anyways…I was offered several jobs here. So funny, for a moment I was really thinking about staying, because how often in my life will I get another opportunity to be a DJ or a Barkeeper in a hotel. I was also offered to teach English at another institution for elementary school, which would be way easier to teach than what I teach now.
Also AIESEC offered me to be a CEEDer here and if I did that I could probably also join the OC for National Conference, but oh well, I guess its time to move on and Korea is waiting, although traveling seems really tiring for me now. But I m still young, when I have a job it will be way harder + I ll have an appartment in korea and I have family. I hope I ll be able to catch up with some of them.

The thing bothering me most of all right now is probably university. I m so close to being done, no more classes (at least I hope), then again still so much work to do and those who know me how much I think of university. Who is gonna read all the papers I have to finish..oh well.. it’s the system so I ll have to take it. I really hope everything pans out and I can finally finish in April next year. Unfortunately right now there is a lot …..really a lot of ifs…. But I hope everything works out!

Anyways I ve been thinkin more and more about other things I want to do and I really want to be a Volunteer again for a huge sports event. Olympic Games, World Cup etc… I looked through the application for bejing, but unfortunately you need to have basic chinese skills. Maybe I could learn that until next summer. I want to anyways, but oh well. Argh…

Everything right now really is connected to my stupid unfinished university…sorry ……
Its really bothering me…haha… but no worries I m good…

Oh yes… some good news….
The dance with Ivette is really going great and I think its gonna be awesome. It will be about a 10 minute dance and I hope someone will be able to teach us some indonesian to put in as well.

Oh on other news, there is rumours in the newspaper that the rektor might become the new agriculture minister during next week, so that leaves me kind of out in the dark whats happening the rest of the month. But oh well, its all good.

Anyways that’s all for today =)
May you all have a great time, especially those people going to conference ;P

Take care,
Rich

3 Comments:

At 11:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi son,

how are you today ?
i love you son ,and kiss 100000000000 times kk
Mom

 
At 11:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i send you a mail "thaipoet81@hotmail.com"
with pictures,but it`s comes"Delivery Status Notification (Failure)" back. What`s matter??

how are you ?
i leave korea morgen oder ueber morgen.
take care son.
mit 1000000000 kiss..huhu
mom

 
At 11:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kkkk ich habe beide sprache gebraucht ,ich schame mich kk tu es weg.ok?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home