Wednesday, May 09, 2007

21/98

Hey everyone,

time to send an update, as it is only 3 weeks till i leave padang. Sis coming in 10 days. 1 more immigration extension, 15 days of work left, so everything is running down.

Have to figure out a hotel for KL soon, but hope that will be fine.

I ve cooked or to better say I ve tried to cook mexican this past week, but as there were not all ingredients there it might not have been mexican…haha, but it was still good and I think I m getting around to getting over the same food as I ve tried to mix it up as much as possible and the last couple of days I got around eating rice and chicken pretty good, so now I think I actually want to eat rice and chicken again…haha.

Anyways, my baseball team busted the other teams and is currently leading the standings with a 6-0 record. Man I m so proud and it one side makes it easier for me not to be playing, because they get everything right anyways, but on the other side it is also hard to not share it with them, because they tell me how much fun it is and all that. Oh well. I hope I ll get to play the game against Frankfurt when I m back home as they are our main rival this year.

There are two AIESEC conferences going on right now. One in Toronto, where my dad was during the same time and I would have been as well had I not been in Indonesia. Felt kind of strange, because I missed out on meeting all the people =(.
And also there is a conference in Jakarta now, where a lot of people from Padang are right now. Strange…yes I guess AIESEC is addictive. LOL.

Anyways..other than that again not much going on. I ve been pretty lazy these past days, watching some movies, but also finally correcting all the homework, so that’s off the table for a week. So far so good =)

Ok that’s it for now!

Everyone take care =)

3 Comments:

At 8:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi son ,
i came back yesterday, so, now i have to do wating you ~

you aur sooo poor boy ,you have to eat always chicken und rice.
but, you kknow wenn you came back you can eat all ,if you want some specieal tell me ..ok?
take care for 3 weeks more,und i hope you are enjoing there continue,,,
bte schaziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
100000000000000 kisses und Love Mom

 
At 10:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey did u get the SN package yet?? email me about it :)

 
At 8:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

muahaha thats right AIESEC is addictive! ;)

Miss you, hope everything is well!

Love, Sasha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home