Monday, May 14, 2007

sis is on the road =)

Hey,
so whats new this week?

We had a press conference at our house with about 30 journalists, which was kind of funny, because it was just outside my room. Off course we changed the setup, but still kind of funny, that you have a press conference outside of your room. Haha.

My sister is finally on her way to Southeastasia…yihaaaaa =) She ll get to Singapore today. And then continue her trip to Padang on Saturday morning. Cant wait. Its strange. I ve never been as excited to see her as this time. I guess I really want to see someone familiar. Normally that’s not an issue at all for me, but I guess I have made some decisions in life and I ve made some major changes and I want to talk to her =)
So yes excited for her to come, I hope she will like it. Its just a week after all, but once she gets here, its almost time to leave for me. So I think then time will be running even faster.

Just on some other news, to let all of you know how much I m currently spending. I spent like like 1 euro per day. Crazy eh. I never thought that was possible, but it is. I hope I will not have to change any more money, which would mean I survived the 3 ½ months here including traveling for 300 Euros. Crazy….

I still havent booked any hotels for my trip yet and time is kind of running out. Its kind of difficult to do it when you re internet is not really working and you don’t really know where all the hotels are. But I might not even stay overnight in Singapore now, maybe just one day and then I m not sure bout Manila yet. Have to talk to a friend if she can suggest anything?

Also both conferences in Canada and Jakarta are over by now, all of my family is in Germany, well actually that was until my sister left again. Haha. If you think about it. August 20th was the last time all 4 of us stayed in the same country and we will probably not be in the same country until I return from Korea, which will be in September or October. Seems weird, but oh well, our family is all about the traveling ;P

Other than that I m still trying to get my papers done, just don’t feel the motivation, but I have to. At least I ve started and I really hope I can finish 3 of the 4 by Friday, which is definitely possible, if I try as Thursday and Friday are holiday and still have a couple of hours tonight.

Right now my baseball team is playing and I really hope they win again, it would be so awesome if they could go up one league.

Anyways, don’t want to bore you. So right now I ll get off here and try to get some papers going!

Take care and enjoy!

1 Comments:

At 12:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi son you are right Jenny wrote E-mail me, she is arrived by cellin1s family with great welcome, she got her own cell.and she ate a lot of delicius meal.kk are you hungry?
You have to wait some day more,but it1s ll go fast,
i hope toy enjoy there a lot of time with jemmy .
Here is 00:50 ,i am tird a littel so i have to go ,,i love you sonnnnnnnnn mit 1000000000 kisses. mom kk

 

Post a Comment

<< Home