Friday, August 10, 2007

Disappointment

Sometimes there is a time when you think you know a person and then in the end it turns out you didnt. When you had all your hopes up and you open up and then you re being betrayed and stabbed in the back...

People are playing games like we re still in Kindergarden, like they wanna be part of one of these soap operas. They tell you you re not honest and then try to play all those mind games?

Have you ever experienced something like that?

Well I have and I m sick and tired of it.

I know I do wrong at times as well, sometimes I really regret things, but I try to be as honest as possible. Sometimes it takes me some time to spill things out, so i get to tell people, but its because things are not always easy.

anyways.. most of you will be confused, but I think maybe one or two people will know what i mean..

to leave those post on a positive note...

Remember this...

Life is good, life is great, life is unbelievable ;P
haha its a song quote.. but we should all life after it, because there is millions of possibilities for all of us out there and we just need to grasp them.

3 Comments:

At 1:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chances never come twice!

 
At 11:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Und ich weiss auch aus welchem Film das Zitat ist! Ist nämlich einer meiner Liebsten! ;-))
Coyote Ugly!

Genieß deine letzten Wochen! Und denk dran: Nicht soviel Trinken!

 
At 2:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so it was I who played mind games with u MUAHAHAHAHAHA

jk :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home