Monday, August 27, 2007

final week at reuters



So today is August 27 and I m going into my final week at Reuters. Its been up very confusing two months with lots of ups and downs. Once I stop work its almost like going back already, because a week after Amy and then my family will come and after that its going back, so its time to say goodbye or maybe to say hallo to my normal life. Well I ve talked about that enough during my last entry.

So whats new? Not much actually. We went to Circle again. Its like an in club and although its very nice club, I kind of don’t like it, because of the people. Most of them are very arrogant and cocky and you only get in through connections. So I got in through a friend and even got into the VIP area. Well the people there were even more arrogant as you can imagine. Its almost like my work at home, where I have to serve the people that think they are something better. I really wish I could make a fortune and then get back to them and show them what they really are, but then again I wouldn’t do it anyways, because then I would be on the same level with them. Sometimes I just wonder if they have always been like that or if they were modest when they were younger. You never know. Everyone has a past where they come from.

Anyways, most of the German-Koreans have already left Korea, so there is only 3 left and one is a model here, so he is always having shootings. So I see the other guy on most of the weekends and we hang out. Maybe next weekend will be the last though. All of them are from Bonn though, so I think I ll make a trip up there sometime. After all its just an hour away.

I ve caught up with some people over the last couple of days and its been good getting to know what they are up to. I still feel strange having friends in all different areas of the world. Sometimes scares me. I don’t even know why, but it does. So anyways. I guess that’s it for today. I should finally start working.

So hope all of you out there have a good week ahead of you! Take care and enjoy!

1 Comments:

At 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello lil one....

I understand that feeling about friends around the world. You know, I wouldnt want it any other way. I love every single one of them and every time I see them after years I am relieved we are still friends. The same time I sometimes feel a little bit lonely here in GT. I guess its also because the people here are just really different. I dont even remember when we ever talked about something "MEANINGFUL". I am sad that there is no one I can talk to about things like that, because when you call your intl friends you usually dont discuss the world and god, but you just try to update each other. But the same time there is always the internet and if its getting too annoying I guess I just have to move :)Also some parts of their character reminds me of the people you talked about. I am glad we are both not like that. I would really hate hanging out with you if you were a superficial, arrogant moron ;) haha....

I am not sure if I ever said it. But I love you even more for being that deep person you are. Because I can relate to that part of you. And even though you always used to tell me we cannot change the world (and somehow I think you still think so) you think about topics like that....thats enough for me. At this stage it just helps to know there are people who care. Even though sometimes I feel a lil disappointed in myself...

Hmm, just another week and I will be in an airplane to Korea. I cant wait!

Love ya!
big hug,
sis :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home