Thursday, August 09, 2007

Mixed feelings

Ok first of all... congratulations to the baseball guys... They just won the league title and will go up one league. Yes I m really happy and really excited about it, yet at the same time I feel sad and empty. For the last couple of years I was like a cornerstone of the team and now they dont need me anymore, they might even be better without me. I guess I knew that would happen as I left the town. Its been almost 1 1/2 seasons that I havent played, except for one game, which we won 11-0...haha.

I know the guys still respect me and all, but I might not be the vocal point anymore. On the one hand its good, because someone stepped up, on the other hand it leaves an empty space inside of me. I think it will be really hard for me to actually go back to Germany and stay there, as the last couple of times it was kind of vacation, so i didnt really have any responsibilities. This time I will need to get my life back and build everything I had there up again. Not just baseball, but friends, family, a job and all those things... Wont be easy, but its a challenge and I guess my time traveling around was worth it.

ok enough about this.

what else is new. i met the Global and Asian Boss today. They were kind of different then I expected, yet it seemed to be they were very different in personality, yet I only met them for lunch so I cant really tell so much yet. Will meet them again tomorrow, so we ll see about that.

Alper finally left. He got back to Germany, so now the apartment is empty again. haha, well on one hand its good, because I really need some time for myself and I get to sleep and do what I want and I got my bed back...LOL...
on the other hand, at least i was going out a lot and took advantage of the time i had. but then i guess i did that for a month, so now its time to relax and hopefully study more korean.. i wanna be better than my sis, but i m afraid thats not going to happen, oh well..its all good. can you tell im competitive .. LOL

to finish this post off i wanna tell you whats going on in my head.

When I look at my watch it says 2:37pm, when I look at my laptop it says 7:37 am, when I look at my other cell phone it says 2:37am. The person I m talking to online right now it says 12:37pm. The person I m gonna email now it says 1:37pm. Then I just got a message from a person on facebook where the time says 10:37. Anyway my point being is....just this week (starting monday) I ve talked to people living in the us, canada, thailand, uganda, germany, hongkong,philippines,korea,indonesia. I think thats all i remember....anyways my point being. This world has become so small that there is no boundaries anymore. Everyone is just a phonecall away and can be so close to you. Imagine 200 years ago, even the person in the next town was far away. Seeing the earth as such a small thing, makes me wonder, how big are we in this universe, how important are we as a person. Yet if you look at what you do in your life, how many people you ve met, it doesnt mean you re a minor factor. you re probably changing the world just a little bit, not just in your area, but around the world. You influence all those people that you meet and they will influence others....

Be the change ;)

ok i kind of got off topic.. i m half falling asleep, i hope you got the point of my message!

i better head off now...take care out there

1 Comments:

At 1:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm...I wonder how your Korean is. We SHOULD have a competition if that leads to the fact that we both will improve!!! :)

But now that I am starting Spanish (AGAIN) and started Chinese I am not sure if I can keep up the work on my Korean...how about we kick each other's butt about this? :D

big hug,
sis

PS: Hangukmal ha-zja! k k k - wie die Mudda sagen würd ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home