Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Day 17

So its already Day 17, not much has changed. Work is still going well. Not too much to do though. Actually maybe it will stay this way until the end. We have another deadline this friday, so we ll see if people get around for that. Then maybe things will speed up just a little bit.

So Alper got in on friday, which was good, I got to experience some of the korean nightlife. Well the club life, actually meetings 2 friends from 2002 as well and some of their friends so that was fun. And we also met one of Alpers friends, which he hadnt seen for 5 years. Then yesterday it was family reunion at my cousins bar. hihi kind of funny. It was the total reunion weekend, but then tomorrow its back to work and i m kind of tired, because i always went to bed at 8am over these last couple of days.

Alper will start exploring the city some more. The area around my work, so hope he ll have a goodtime there.
I kind of dont know what to do, because I actually still odnt know to many people here, which is fine, but then in the evening there is not too much to do, besides karaoke, drinkin, dancin....so thats what we did.
oh well, we ll figure something out.

So I guess thats it from me again, as you can see not to much going on.

Shout out to the world!
Stay safe and sound and I ll see you when i get there =)

Take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home