Friday, March 16, 2007

cell phone, sickness...

hey,

sorry for thos who tried to contact me the last couple of days.. my cellphone was broken, but now i have a new one, so its all good.

what else...oh yes, was sick had fever, because of malnutrition and lack of sleep, haha, i guess everyone could see that coming. was only for one day though. 38.4 had everyone scared i have denji, but no worries, its all good. i m fit and will go on a trip with the other 4 trainees, we will retreat to lake maninjau...

other than that nothing much happened. teaching english at work, at school and to aiesecers...

maybe some german in between..haha...;

i wish my indonesian would improve a little more, but i think once the trainees from the netherlands will leave in 4 weeks it will improve somewhat so should be good..

other than that this week not a lot happened. spent a lot of time at work....

i think next week , i ll be able to tell you more...

but please everyone leave comments and send emails, especially the people from germany, because i have no clue whats going on there...

7 Comments:

At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey man, you take care of urself real good eh, don't fuck up Richard, i wouldn't be able to take it lol...

hmmm yea...i'll probly call u again sometimes soon....once i see how much it actually cost last time ok?

i'll ttyl

 
At 11:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you son sooooooooo much

 
At 11:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eng ... i coulnt write comments but now~~~~~~~ it done.... without identity ..??
but you know who am i ?
hi Schatziiiiiiii here is your mom ..
i was been 4days business trip to "Hanover CeBit" so, i couldn`t call you,. so i read your notice at the moment that you were sick, are you really good again?
i will try to call you tommorow ...

i miss you my son~~~and love ~~1000000000 kisses in Love Mom
don`t laugh ~~~~about my bad englis
!!!! friends of my sons !!!

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger Kimchi said...

Hi cutie pie!

Miss you tons!!! I keep reading your blog but I have no time to post on mine...will do that when I am back. Just anonther week.

I am heading to Victoria today!

Big hug love you lots!!!!
Sis :)

 
At 8:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i ve been here today too ,and say hallo my son amd also daughter !!!!!!
Jenny !
you`ve been here too^^*

we are well too, now i wish everything is ok and wish funnyday!!!!!!

In Love Mom

 
At 5:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow is that really ur mom richard??

Hi Mrs. Hilgart, pleast excuse my swearing...

 
At 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

don`t worry Be Happy haha andy ...
jab i `am Richy`s mom.

what`s matter with my son he had no time to write something here too...

How are you my son? we hoppe you spend funnydays also. we love you ...............Mom best regard from Pops tooooooo ~100000000 kisses huhu~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home