Saturday, April 14, 2007

bday.........

Another day, another year….

So I ve reached the half way point. 50/100. And I have reached another stage in life. I m 26 and I m getting closer to real life everyday or am I there already? You never know.

A movie says. “This is life, this is it…..”
If this is life, is that really all there is? Well I m still waiting for what is behind the next bend, behind that mountain, lying in the village, waiting for me to find it and follow it.

I really cherish the experiences I was able to make, living in different countries, meeting so many people from different nationalities, doing different activities, while still being healthy.

I do cherish all the sorrow as well, because that enabled me to feel the joy. On a day like today I really want to thank all the people that have shared my path, that have inspired and shaped me. Some of supported me, some have criticized me, some might not even have spoken to me, but still made a difference along the way.

I hope I was also able to leave an impression to some of you and hopefully in a good way. I know there will always also be bad things and I m really sorry for every harm I have ever done.

Anyways, back to reality in the here and now.

I had a crazy birthday. I was covered in cake and eggs mixed with water. I had some surprises, some special presents, some nice emails, some disturbing emails. So it was a crazy day getting phone calls from at least 4 different countries, so strange.

I had a good time though, even though it ended in a bruised toe. Haha, but that’s all good. Talking about feet, my shoes got stolen at the internet café the other day. Really strange, I guess I have the thief`s shoes now. Its only my flip flops, but they were pretty nice, but oh well, I m not really thinking about it anymore.

So as told before I will be a fitness instructor on Sunday at 615 in the morning, but we have to stay at the venue over night, so no sleep for us. That should be really fun and I m announced on the poster as Mr. Richard, trainee from Canada. LOL.

Oh yes one more thing, I was thinking about applying for OC 50th, because I ve been on the working group for quite some time. Actually I really want to apply, but the application is only for people living in Canada, so I don’t think it is possible for me. Grrrrr… oh well.

Anyways, so the departure of the other trainees is coming closer and closer and I think after that I will definitely find some time to finally start my papers and I think my lifestyle will be even cheaper as probably we wont go for western food and for trips that much, as I ve already seen most places.
But I ve also decided to do a dance together with Ivette the only remaining trainee, we re trying to combine all different kinds of dances in one big one and I hope it will be a really good dance in the end. Will be difficult though, but should be fun and if it works out I think it would be an awesome thing.

Anyways, that’s it from me now. All of you out there, take care, ok?

ENJOY

updated...

i got some emails from people i really didnt expect, which was great... =)
made a great day....
some people forgot...haha.. oh well.. i do too, all the time, so who cares....

anyways...getting ready for my night at the beach and its raining...grrrrr...LOL

3 Comments:

At 10:42 PM, Blogger Kimchi said...

Love your blog! Makes me learn soo much more about you and makes me smile, cause as you said before...in many ways we are so different, yet similiar sometimes. I am totally looking forward to you as I just really need to talk someone who has been through stuff like we have...in more than one way...

 
At 4:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

disturbing emails? huh, sounds creepy, and people stealing ur nasty stinky shoes?? AHHAHAH

Happy Birthday again bro...look forward to a surprise ;)

 
At 4:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i didnt forgot you ,but i didnt
have your blog adress my son ,sorry that i write now,,but i always miss you son.
in korea has got very bad weather,so its not funny stay here,but i ate everydays a lot of good mearl so i have to enjoy something.huhu Are you angry??...kk
i wanted come to you but its not esay for me so we will see on june in Germany ,i will back from Korea on 7th. if you come in end of June you have not bad room . but its have some problm to get new aircondition that i need i hope i can get it...but dont worry the room has got old aiconditon too.
i hope you can understand me..huhuhu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home