Wednesday, April 18, 2007

padang so empty now

Its crazy, everyone is leaving now.

Gijs, Nienke, Elke, the 3 dutch trainees and then also Jurman, he graduated and Dina the LCP will go to Jakarta for transition. We are pretty good friends, because I think we can understand each other better, because she has also lived in the US for a couple of years. All of them are currently gone already, although they will be back for the weekend, but then soon gone for good.
Its crazy, seems so empty now.

Anyways… the event on Sunday started out really cool and a huge crowd joined the aerobics, which was pretty nice. The rector, my landlord even danced. That was cool. Also some other funny things were going on and it was nice to finally stay up longer than 12, or at least stay out of the house longer than 9 or 10. And there is a nightlife in Padang. So that was pretty cool. Had some fun staying up all night, but so tired the next day and still tired.

Unfortunately a lot of people left the event early, but it was still good and now the project is over.

Other then that, there is not too much going on. Currently waiting for my visa extension and should get it tomorrow, then will have to extend it one more time. Also my sister now is coming for sure. So that should be cool, just trying to figure out what to do.

Also trying to plan my trip after I leave padang. I will try to leave here on may 30th or 31st depending on the plane ticket price, but have to ask for permission, because actually my internship ends on the 31st. so will need to get 2 days off. Hope that is possible, because its only 3 classes.

Other than that I will go to KL, Manilla and Singapore after and hope to be back in Germany on june 8th or 9th. So that’s whats going on right now…

This week is kind of low key, because everyone is having exams and the trainees are on vacation, so besides work, really not much going on. Oh about work. I have 10 classes now, so I ll be more busy, but that’s fine.

Ok enough talking, not much interesting anyways…..
Haha

Have a good day,
rich

2 Comments:

At 8:19 AM, Blogger Arshad's Blog said...

Buddy, seems like you're having an awesome time. I hope you come buy Toronto while you're doing your rounds :) Sure would be fun :) Take care and see the world for me hahaha!

 
At 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just a month and I will put my feet on Indonesian Ground! *woot, woot*

Miss you tons and cant wait to see you! And even if we cant stay out late = it will give us more time to talk!

Love ya!
You know WHO ;) *muaahhahahahaha*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home